On the left side of the church near the entrance there is the chapel that belongs to the Pac family, which was built in 1783 from grey artificial marble. Beneath it, there is a low cupola with a lantern. The main décor theme of the chapel’s iconography is the Cross and the Passion. Right above the altar there is an image of St Helen with a cross; angels sitting on the cornices hold symbols of loyalty to the church and the Passion of Christ – an anchor, the Host. There is a burning heart above the image of St Helen, which is related to the main accent of the church’s iconography on the love for God, shown as a burning heart. The chapel’s decoration is similar to that of the chapel of the Gates of Dawn in 1785-1787. It is possible that the both chapels were designed by the same architect, which according to art specialist Marija Matušakaitė, is Ignotas Gulmanas. The altar of the chapel has a figure of the Crucified, given as a present from the Discalced Carmelites of Lublin in 1764, and which was famous for its graces. The figure dates back to the eighteenth century and lector of theology of the Discalced Carmelites of Vilnius Maksimilijonas Karpovičius picturesquely described it in his sermon of 1765.
On the right side of the church there is a small chapel of Our Lady with a rococo (or neo-baroque) one st
age altar and a vaulting decorated with a fresco.