Our Lady of the Visitation
The Sanctuary developed around a statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary dressed in the sun and dating from the 15th century. The first small chapel is mentioned already in 1247.
The present chapel dates from 1903. Pilgrimages have continued without interruption even during the time of the communist regime.
Pope John-Paul II went there on pilgrimage 3rd July 1995.
The Feast of the Sanctuary is 2nd July, the former Feast of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary