Our Lady of Mariapocs
Devotion began in 1675 when a local presented an icon in thanksgiving for being freed by the Turks.
In 1696, the icon cried for days. There were many trustworthy witnesses. The Emperor of Austria had the icon taken to Vienna and replaced it with a copy. The new icon also cried in 1715 and in 1905.
The Sanctuary is of Greco-Catholic rite but open to everyone.
Pope John-Paul II visited the Sanctuary as pilgrim on 18th August 1991.
The Feast of the Sanctuary is kept on 1st October.